Skip to content

Recreational Vehicles Insurance in and around Mountain Home

Unlock A World Of Possibilities With Toy Hauler Insurance

Want to see ID from the open road? Get your road trip off to a smooth start and help make sure you're protected with a Personal Price Plan®. Reach out to State Farm agent Chris Baldwin. Our coverage is specific for recreational vehicles of all styles, no matter if you’re just cruising over to one of the state parks for the weekend or headed to the Gem State. Find out more about how to get your camper insured in ID today.

Why Truck Camper Owners In Mountain Home Choose State Farm

Ready to hit the road and explore some of the more adventurous areas around Mountain Home? Before you fire up your camper van or hitch up your camper trailer make sure it's properly insured. State law may only require some recreational vehicles have insurance - but an extra layer of protection can give you confidence for exploring the Tetons Scenic Byway in Idaho or discovering hidden gems in one of our lovely state parks! Contact State Farm Agent Chris Baldwin to learn more about protective coverage options designed with recreational vehicles specifically in mind – because a true adventure doesn't mean you should ignore the risks. Have the confidence that your most valued items are covered wherever you roam, even when you're boondocking. Whether it's jewelry, a camera or video equipment for capturing memories on-the-go, snowboarding equipment or even collectibles to make each motorhome feel like home - don't forget coverage beyond the RV policy. A Personal Articles Policy from State Farm agent Chris Baldwin will help protect all your stuff inside while you're living on the road or off the grid.
Profile photo of a State Farm Agent named: Chris Baldwin

Chris Baldwin

State Farm® Insurance Agent
Office Address:
130 E 10th N St
Mountain Home, ID 83647
Map & Directions